Sophia Wealth Academy COVID-19 Policy
(For all in-person events)
- Daily health self-assessments: A daily self-health assessment is required before attending any in-person Sophia Wealth Academy or Sophia Financial Group event.
- Stay home if you are sick: If you feel sick, stay home and use the Thrive Health self-assessment tool for guidance. Please follow the advice from Public Health.
- COVID-19 safety plans & communicable disease plans: We will ensure that all staff, contractors and presenters are familiar with the latest guidance from the Provincial Health Officer as it relates to in-person events.
- Vaccination Card: A single vaccination is required for in-person events for all people 12 and older until October 24th, when proof of a double vaccination will be required. You are fully vaccinated 14 days after your second dose of vaccine.
- Masks: Based on the most recent policy, masks are required for all in-person event attendees 12 years and older. The order will be reassessed when proof of vaccination and B.C.’s vaccine card are fully implemented.
There are exemptions for:
- People with health conditions or with physical, cognitive or mental impairments who cannot wear one
- People who cannot remove a mask on their own
- Children under the age of 12
- People who need to remove their masks to communicate due to another person’s hearing impairment
- Capacity: We will have a 35-person limit for all in-person events and request that everyone is respectful of personal space and personal choices. NOTE: Indoor organized seated gatherings can have a capacity of 50 people or 50% capacity, whichever is greater.
- Hand sanitizer and cleaning protocols: We will have hand sanitizer available upon entering and will ensure that all recommended cleaning and sanitizing protocols are followed.