Upcoming Sophia Wealth Academy Events
*Please note that due to the current restrictions around COVID-19 we will update the information below on how you can attend our events virtually. Please feel free to sign up to our newsletter to stay updated.
- be detached from your own mind chatter
- say ‘no’ to beliefs and expectations that don’t serve you
- say ‘no’ to fear and anxiety
- say ‘no’ to someone else’s need and pain
Together, we will explore and discover the virtue of healthy boundaries.
Date: Saturday, March 14,
Making the Pension Decision
- The factors involved in knowing when to start your pension
- Different options and what they mean: annuities, bridges, guarantee periods
- Survivor benefits – their costs and advantages
- Multiple stream income planning and the taxation consequences
Negotiation: For the Lovers not the Fighters
This workshop, geared toward women, will use real-life examples and experiential practice to help you create a tool kit of options for handling some of life’s trickier conversations.
- What is a negotiation?
- How to prepare
- The five stages of a negotiation
- The “invisible contracts” women enter into and how to get out of them
- Managing emotions and taking back power
New Paradigms of Retirement
- The four new phases of retirement and their financial impact
- The economic implications of a longer life expectancy
- Modern income planning strategies
- How to balance risk with financial security